Black Friday is just starting to come to an end and Cyber Monday is ready to spin up, which means there is a whole new run of deals for you to take a look at including laser engravers and 3D printers.
Whether you’re looking to cut something or build it, there should be a deal below that will suit your needs.
Just choose the one that best fits what you’re looking for and take advantage of some big discounts before it’s too late.
This laser engraver packs a large 400mm x 400mm engraving space and includes a 3.5-inch built-in touchscreen. It’s capable of offline work, and can engrave 1000+ materials including Wood, Metal, Acrylic, Glass, Leather, etc.
The best part about it is that it is a greatly cost-effective 10W laser engraver with excellent performance in both cutting and engraving.
Some of its other features include:
– Powerful 10W module can cut 20mm thickness solid wood board and 30mm Acrylic
– 0.06*0.06mm laser spot is 2 times thinner than ordinary lasers, making engraving more precise, fewer burn marks
– 3.5″ touch screen for offline operation, making easier for you to meet various DIY needs
– multiple security guarantees
Building things with a 3D printer is great fun and you can do it right now by picking up this 3D printer. The 4.3-inch full-color touch screen makes the printer easy to use, and there’s a large 300 x 300 x 400mm building space.
The best part about it is that it is the cheapest large (300x300x400mm) 3D printer on the market.
Some of its other key features include:
– Large building size of 300x300x400mm with upgraded dual blower kit
– All-metal integrated design with dual Z axis support kits, stable high-precision printing
– 90% Pre-assembled & 4.3 inch full-color touch screen
– Three sets of TMC2208 ultra-silent chipsets for quieter printing
– Resume printing & run out protection
– Carborundum glass platform for easier mold taking
This 4K 3D printer is configured with parallel UV LED lighting sources to provide better uniformity. It also has a built-in LCD screen and prints at fast speeds of 1.5 seconds per layer. This is basically the cheapest 4K resin 3d printer out there in the market.
Some of its key features include:
- Built-in 4K Mono LCD screen at 6480 x 3840 resolution of X 31.5µm Y 10.5µm in subpixel, performs more details and better surface on miniatures.
– Printing is fast to print by 1.5s/layer on exposure time, up to 80mm/h on Mono Version. Obtain higher quality models in a shorter time.
– Configured with parallel UV LED lighting sources and provides better uniformity, higher intensity, and shorter time of curing.
– Algorithm Embedded of Longerware to deliver final 3D models with ultra-smooth surfaces and ultra-fine details, and is compatible with Chitubo.
– Built-in dual liner guides for more steady printing and fast Cooling & High-Temperature Warning System improves the lifespan of machine.
– Easy leveling with four screws.
Remember, these deals aren’t all going to lat for long so make sure to place your order soon to get the best price available.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1.1 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]